Social Security Disability Claim Denied? We Can Help
If you are disabled and can no longer work due to a personal injury, or illness, you may have applied for Social Security Disability through the SSD website. If your results are like most, your claim was denied. Some people give up once a denial have been issued and just assume that they can never receive compensation. Other people, perhaps you, choose to hire an attorney and a law firm with experience obtaining Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) benefits.
At Van Gilder & Trzynka, we have an attorney who is becoming well known for her experience with SSD and SSDI. Ann Trzynka is chairperson for the Allen County, Indiana, Bar Association Social Security Section and is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives (NOSSCR). She focuses her legal practice on achieving Social Security Disability benefits for individuals who have been denied a claim.
Why Choose Us? Because We Have the Experience to Help
If you choose our law firm and Ann Trzynka as your attorney, here is what you will receive:
- An attorney who is well-versed in medical terminology and has years of experience analyzing medical records to see how you may qualify for SS Disability benefits
- An attorney who knows how to obtain additional medical information, diagnoses and opinions that can place you into one of the SSD disability categories that will entitle you to benefits
- A lawyer who is extremely detail oriented and meticulous in filing the necessary paperwork
- A law firm that has helped hundreds of individuals in Fort Wayne and surrounding areas receive the Social Security Disability income they were due
- A lawyer who has built a referral network from other law firms as other attorneys trust her, and trust our law firm, to take their Social Security Disability denied claim clients
- An attorney who is now recognized for her experience in this area of law and gives seminars and conducts Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs
Call Our Toll Free Number if Your Social Security Disability Claim was Denied
If you received a "benefits denied" letter from the Social Security Administration, please give us a call to discuss your legal need with one of our lawyers. Call 888-731-1013 to speak to a lawyer, or send us an e-mail to schedule an initial consultation.