Legal Assistance With Guardianships for Vulnerable Adults and Children

If you have a family member who is no longer able to take care of himself or herself, you may need a Guardian to protect their interests. If a child is orphaned, or if the child has unfit parents, a guardianship can give you authority to care for the child and handle his legal affairs. Whatever the situation may be, hire an attorney and law firm with the experience to effectively care for your legal needs.

At Van Gilder & Trzynka , we have an attorney who is skilled at handling guardianships and related issues.

Why Choose Us? Because We Care About Our Clients

If you choose our law firm, you will benefit from our relaxed and hands-on approach to cases, while receiving quality legal representation. You will be assigned a lawyer and legal assistant who will handle all aspects of your case and who will be available anytime you have questions.

We believe this is especially important in guardianship cases. Becoming a legal guardian, or deciding to appoint someone else as a guardian, is not an easy decision. It can be even more difficult if the guardianship is contested. We will sit down with you to answer your questions and guide you through the process. We will make sure you fully understand what a guardianship means so you can feel confident in your decision.

Indiana Legal Guardian Lawyers

In addition to helping clients become a guardian, we also serve as legal guardians for children and vulnerable adults. Sometimes adults do not have family members and need a third-party to act as a guardian. In other cases, a third party guardian for children can help avoid family conflict. You can be certain we will act with honesty, professionalism and integrity when serving as a legal guardian for those in need.

Call Our Toll-Free Number if You Have Questions About Guardianships

If you have questions about becoming a guardian or if you need a legal guardian for a family member, please give us a call to discuss your situation with one of our Fort Wayne guardianship attorneys. Call 888-255-7910 to speak to a lawyer, or send us an e-mail to schedule an initial consultation.

  • Van Gilder & Trzynka, P.C.
    436 East Wayne Street
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802
    Map and Directions
  • New Haven office
    435 Ann Street
    New Haven, IN 46774
    Map and Directions
  • Phone: 260-424-8132
    Toll Free: 888-255-7910
    Fax: 260-969-5361