A couple facing a divorce may be in emotional turmoil. The legal process can easily frustrate a parent seeking to spend additional parenting time with his or her children, or a parent who has lost a job and may not be able to pay their support obligation.
At Van Gilder & Trzynka , we are sensitive to the fact that when people seek a family law attorney or divorce lawyer, it may be the first time they’ve ever needed to hire legal counsel. Our law firm excels at taking care of clients from the moment they walk in the door. We take the time to address our clients’ questions and concerns, so they can move forward with confidence.
If you are considering a divorce, need help with child support modification, or have another family law concern, contact a Fort Wayne family law attorney at our firm.
For your convenience, we offer the answers to some frequently asked questions about divorce and family law.
Why Choose Us? For the Full Range of Family Law Solutions
We have an attorney who concentrate on family law. Andrew Simmons has been practicing law since 2007 and has been gaining expertise in this area of law through his work with and mentorship by attorney Mike Setlak.
We can assist you in all common areas of family law including:
- Equitable (fair, but not necessarily 50/50) division of assets, also called property division
- Child custody agreements, modifications and changes in parenting time plans
- Child support agreements and modifications
- Alimony or spousal support agreement
- Prenuptial agreements
- Visitation for other family members and grandparents’ rights
- Paternity determinations and lawsuits
- Defense or pursuit of domestic violence charges and enforcement of restraining orders
- Adoptions & Guardianships
A Comfortable Atmosphere for Uncomfortable Situations
Our attorneys live and work in your community. We understand the importance of your family in your life. We have helped a great many people and have probably helped someone who is a lot like you. Our experience includes:
- Finding ways to negotiate and come to an agreeable solution for everyone involved and avoiding a costly and time-consuming divorce trial
- Making sure we are well-prepared in case it becomes necessary to go to court
- Treating you with compassion and understanding, while behaving professionally at all times
- Taking a hands-on approach to your legal issue (you speak primarily with your attorney, rather than being able to reach only support staff)
In addition to traditional family law matters, we also represent those seeking to adopt a child. We handle the full range of adoption matters, including grandparent and stepparent adoptions. Our services include filing paperwork with the courts, termination of parental rights, submitting adoption notices, and contested adoption issues.
Call Our Toll-Free Number for an Indiana Divorce and Child Custody Attorney
Are you facing a divorce or other family-related legal matter? If so, please give us a call to discuss your need with one of our family law attorneys. Call 888-255-7910 to speak to a lawyer, or e-mail our firmto schedule an initial consultation.