Indiana Car Crash Injury Attorneys
If you have been in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, your first thought may be to talk to the insurance company so you can obtain compensation and move forward. However, this can result in receiving far less damages than what your case is worth. Working with a personal injury lawyer can help ensure your interests are protected and that you recover fair compensation for your injuries.
At Van Gilder & Trzynka , we represent motor vehicle accident victims throughout Northern Indiana. Our personal injury attorney David Van Gilder has more than 25 years of legal experience that he puts to work negotiating fair settlements or fighting for compensation in court. If you or someone you know suffered a car accident injury, we welcome you to contact our law firm to discuss your case and legal options.
The types of motor vehicle accidents we have experience handling include:
- Rollover car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Semi truck and commercial vehicle accidents
Personable, Caring Atmosphere During a Difficult Time
Suffering injuries in an auto accident is a tragic event. Serious injury, such as spinal cord and traumatic brain injury, change your life and your family members’ lives forever. Even whiplash and other soft-tissue damage can have significant, long-lasting effects.
We understand your concerns and fears.
We approach each case with a commitment to make our clients feel comfortable. From the relaxing atmosphere at our office to our personable, easy-to-talk-to staff and lawyers, we seek to ease our clients’ emotions as we guide them through the process of filing a personal injury claim.
While we are calm and supportive with our clients, we are aggressive in seeking full and fair compensation from insurance companies. As skilled Indiana auto collision injury lawyers, we will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the auto accident, including hiring accident reconstructionists and other experts to weigh in on the facts
- Complete a comprehensive review of medical records to gain a full understanding of the vehicle collision injuries and their long-term effects
- Put together a claim that takes into consideration all current and future medical bills, wage loss, rehabilitative therapy costs, and emotional suffering caused by the accident injury
- Be prepared to take your car accident claim to trial in case the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement
Call Our Toll-Free Number if You Were Injured in a Car Accident
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, motorcycle crash or truck accident, contact our Fort Wayne or New Haven offices to discuss your legal need with one of our personal injury attorneys. Call 888-255-7910 to speak to a Fort Wayne car accident attorney, or e-mail our law firmto schedule an initial consultation.
All personal injury clients are accepted on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless and until you receive a settlement.