Workplace Accidents

Indiana Work-Related Injury Lawyer

Being injured at work is an entirely different legal issue than being injured in a car accident, slip-and-fall, or other personal injury-related accident. In the state of Indiana, workers’ compensation is the exclusive remedy for workplace injuries unless you can show that there was defective machinery involved. In short, it is very difficult for an employer to provide a defense in a work-related injury case.

Often times, the workers’ compensation process can seem confusing and intimidating for an injured worker. Whether you have recently been injured or if your initial claim has been denied, it is important to speak to an attorney to see if you are entitled for workers’ compensation benefits. At Van Gilder & Trzynka, P.C., we understand that this is a difficult time for you and your family. Contact us to speak with one of our experienced attorneys about your situation.

Fort Wayne Workplace Accident Lawyer

Our attorneys represent injured workers who have suffered a wide variety of work-related injuries, including:

  • Hand injuries
  • Back injuries
  • Knee injuries
  • Head injuries
  • Occupational diseases

Workplace injuries are treated differently than regular personal injury cases. In some instances, a victim may have injured his or her hand while working with job-related machinery. Though this type of acute injury can produce the same damaging effects as an injury that is chronic, the chronic injury is often more difficult to prove. It is our job to ensure that no matter your injury, you receive the damages you need and deserve.

Experienced, Effective Representation

If you have been injured while on the job, you should cooperate fully with your employer, and the treatment plan for your injury. As your legal representation, we will work closely with you from the moment you call our office, until the moment your claim is processed. Our lead workers’ compensation attorney has extensive experience working within a broad range of workers’ compensation-related issues.

If you have been hurt at work, you must document and report your injury as soon as possible. After seeking medical treatment, your next call should be to a skilled workers’ compensation lawyer. To schedule an appointment to discuss your case, call us at 888-255-7910. You may alsocontact us online.

  • Van Gilder & Trzynka, P.C.
    436 East Wayne Street
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802
    Map and Directions
  • New Haven office
    435 Ann Street
    New Haven, IN 46774
    Map and Directions
  • Phone: 260-424-8132
    Toll Free: 888-255-7910
    Fax: 260-969-5361