Property Transactions and Disputes

Indiana Zoning Lawyers

At Van Gilder & Trzynka, we help clients with their zoning and land use problems. We represent homeowners in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas who face issues when remodeling their homes or landscaping. We also handle legal matters involving the failure to disclose property issues when buying or selling real estate.

David Van Gilder is our lead attorney in this area. He has been handling land use cases since 1983, and is a past member of the Environmental Law Institute. Currently, he sits on the Board of Directors for both the Hoosier Environmental Council and the ACRES Land Trust. You can be confident in the quality of representation you will receive at our law firm.

Why Choose Us? We Have a Broad Range of Experience.

Our law firm has lawyers who have handled all types of commercial and residential land use matters. Our representation includes view of documentation and informal attempts to resolve matters, local zoning board representation, and real estate litigation.

Some of the specific property issues we can handle include:

  • Failure to disclose information about a property resulting in property transaction disputes
  • Residential re-zoning disputes
  • Drafting and review of detailed building and landscaping permits
  • Contamination of land or groundwater
  • Obtaining variances to allow for home additions and remodels

Call Our Toll-Free Number to Speak With an Indiana Property Dispute Lawyer

If you are a homeowner in Indiana, and have a zoning or land use issue, please give us a call to speak with one of our attorneys. Call 888-255-7910 to speak to a lawyer, or send us an e-mail to schedule an initial consultation.

  • Van Gilder & Trzynka, P.C.
    436 East Wayne Street
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802
    Map and Directions
  • New Haven office
    435 Ann Street
    New Haven, IN 46774
    Map and Directions
  • Phone: 260-424-8132
    Toll Free: 888-255-7910
    Fax: 260-969-5361