Indiana Personal Injury Lawyers
When an individual has been injured in an accident, he or she usually wants to concentrate on getting better and healing rather than on fighting with an insurance company. If you suffered a personal injury, or your loved one died because of an accidental injury — we can help.
At Van Gilder & Trzynka, we focus on just a few areas of law. One of those areas is plaintiff’s personal injury claims and litigation. If you were injured, our personal injury attorney David Van Gilder would like to talk to you about your situation as soon as possible. A mistake that some people make is that they “wait and see” if the insurance company honors the claim, or “wait and see” if their injury gets better. Unfortunately, if you delay, you can actually hurt your case.
For your information, we have provided a general list of personal injury terms that you may find helpful.
Why Choose Us? Because We Can Help, and Because We Care
Our clients tell us that they feel comfortable dealing with us, and that it is easy to talk to us. We appreciate these sentiments, but we are equally proud of the fact that we achieve results, and have been able to achieve good settlements or verdicts on behalf of our clients in personal injury claims and litigation.
The way we approach our personal injury clients is the way we like to be treated as well. As your personal injury attorneys we vow to:
- Treat you fairly and behave with integrity at all times
- Listen to your concerns, analyze your case and give you our best realistic recommendation
- Mediate and negotiate whenever possible to spare you the time and expense of a risky courtroom trial
- Be prepared to litigate when necessary and work hard to win the settlement you deserve
Full Range of Personal Injury Cases Accepted
The types of personal injury cases we have experience with and will accept are:
- Brain injuries, broken bones, spinal injuries and other serious trauma caused by car crashes, truck accidents, SUV rollovers or other roadway accidents
- On-the-job injuries that do not qualify for workers’ compensation, such as an injury due to defective machinery or third party negligence
- Serious injuries which occur on someone else’s property such as a slip and fall accident, a dog bite on the dog owner’s property or other premises liability injury
- Injuries caused by an unsafe product, defectively manufactured products, by insufficient product warning labels and other product liability issues
- Wrongful death for all accidents which result in a fatality
All personal injury clients are accepted on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless and until you receive a settlement.
Call Our Toll Free Number if You Were Injured in an Accident
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident or because of a defective product, we would like you to contact us in our Fort Wayne, New Haven or Churubusco office to discuss your legal need with one of our attorneys. Call 888-255-7910 to speak to a lawyer, or send us an e-mail to schedule an initial consultation.